Friday, June 5, 2009

Time flies

Since I went to high school, I never sigh with emotion that the time flows and would never stop because I think it's nonsense since to say that. However, I have no choice but to say that the time really flows and would never stop. I have come here for 6 months. I just can't imagine this to be true. The time really goes too fast, maybe one day, when I get up, I would surprisingly discover that I have lived here for 10 years and it's time to go back to China already.
How I wish the time really flew like the bird flied pass my window, which disappeared in a twinkling of an eye. I have left my motherland for6 months. Are you all OK, My parents, my friends? In the above paragraph, I force myself to think the time passed quickly. However, I do feel that the time passed so slowly that the December, by which time I will go back to my hometown for a few days will never come. Although I know I will certainly have chance to go back in just a few months, I still can't manage to stop myself from being home sick.
However, as a man, a man from China, I will never stop going forward due to difficulty or any missing feeling. I will keep going till tomorrow, no matter what difficulty I will meet because I am a man from China, a man with ideal, and what's more, a man who want to make those who love him and those whom he loves live a happy and rich life in the future.
I want to end this article with a song named . You know the closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it. I will never take it for granted. Let's go!!!
LET'S GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment