Monday, June 1, 2009

last but not least

May 31, 2009 is the last day for the exhibition in EXPO. EXPO is near Changi airport. I went there today with three students from SM2. We first went to the city harvest church. Watch the show then listen to churchman’s impressive word about life. Two of our four including me are not Christians, but we think it’s good to listen to him. We can benefit a lot.
Then, we went to EXPO Hall 5. It is a quite small exhibition. But there were hundreds of thousands of people there walking around. Huan Yu went with me. We found BEE CHENG HIANG there. And we bought some fork floss and chocolate floss. Since chocolate will melt somehow in common temperature, I have to put it into fridge. But it is not allowed in Eton Hall. Whether it will melt or not is unsure. But I found it is a good thing to give to our tutor. I ask my research group member for permission, they all agree with me. Happy ending lah!
There is also another thing I bought called Sha Die. It needs to be stored in fridge. Since I can’t put it in the fridge for so long, I must finish it soon.
Fortunately, untie allow me to let it cooked by uncle. So I will share it with my roommates and other friends. Hope we can enjoy it!
This is the last blog I write. Now I’m doing the final draft of the research report. Hope we can do it well. Group leader Si Chen tells me to write my blog first, because it’s around the dead line. I want to say thank you to him for his considerate heart. I am quite happy work with them. This is the first time I found myself in a team. I will remember it for a life long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment