Sunday, May 31, 2009

One for all, all for one(part five)

Hello, everyone. This is my last post of the introduction of our “family”. I hope that all of us can leave you good impression. The English Course is coming to an end. I also wish all of you can enjoy the last days and make good efforts in the Science Course.


Look at the three girls on the left in the picture. The loveliest girl, also the plumpest, is called Wu Bo, ranking 12. She is in Group 6. She is from the north province of China. In our daily life, she always smiles and laughs. I like her smiles very much. In her appearance, I can see that she is always optimistic on life. Our “family member” all like to play jokes on her. Of course, she never gets angry. She has applied ISE as her major. Good luck to her and I wish that she can do well in the future.

The girl on the right side of Wu Bo is Guo Jing, in Group 1, ranking 11. Among our 15 members, she is from the most south---Henan. Actually, I think she is younger than her age because she always asks some naive questions. Generally speaking, she is very kind-hearted also. She is very careful as very. I think that everyone may have a good impression about her.

I’d like to introduce more about the left one---Zhu Tianming. We have been classmates since 4 years ago. In my senior high school, she sat in front of me. We were good friends before and now also. In the National College Entrance Examination, we got the same marks and were selected by the same major in the same university. We both got the opportunity to attend the test for coming to Singapore and we both succeeded. After coming out of the Changi Airport, we got the news that we were both selected by NUS and then our next 4 years classmates began. In daily life, we have a lot of things to talk, about hometown, about our classmates and teacher, and also about our experience in senior high school. She is good at math and physics. The subject that she does the worst is English. We are both glad that we have a friend who is from the same city and we can go back home together. We also treasure our friendship. I hope that we can be good friends not only the eight years, but also forever!

For this, I have already finished my blog about our “family”. The course is coming to an end, but the learning will never end. I hope every member of my family will have a beautiful life in the future. Remember our slogan------One for all, all for one!

No comments:

Post a Comment